By: Teresa Lynn
Tranquility Press, 2019
An easy-to-understand guide to copyright, especially for authors.
- What copyright is, what it covers, and how long it lasts
- Public domain
- Fair use
- When and how to register copyright
- Using real people and places
- What to do if your work is stolen
- Special considerations for covers & illustrations, music, and videos
- Copyright vs. trademark vs. plagiarism
- And much more!
About the Author
Teresa Lynn has written for a range of publications on a variety of topics and authored three books. In 2014, she helped establish Tranquility Press, where she provides all types of writing, editorial, and publishing services. She is also administrator and a board member of Story Circle Network and president of ACFW Cen-Tex. Teresa speaks to groups nationwide on select subjects.
To learn more about Teresa Lynn and her work, please see www.teresalynneditor.com