What is the Workshop?
The OWL-Circle Workshop is a unique workshop that you or your church, women's group, senior residence, or senior center can participate in, by enrolling in a planned workshop, or organizing a workshop specifically for your organization or group.
Features of the OWL-Circle Workshop
- Designed by experienced women teachers and published writers specifically for older women
(What do we mean by "older" women? We've had women in our workshops ranging in age from 50-93, and our facilitators have ranged in age from early 40s to late 60s.)
- Lively workshop spans five weekly sessions
- Easy-to-read workbook offers topics that every woman can write about, plus ideas for between-session writing
- Workbook enables participants to capture memories and create a personal history
- Workbook will assist in memoir writing long after workshop is over
- Workbook has been extensively field tested with excellent results
- Workshop encourages the sharing of stories among participants, creating a community that continues after the workshop
- Low-cost: the five-week workshop is only $50.00 per person
Photo used with permission of Seton Healthcare
Network, Publisher, Good Health Magazine
Read about the link between writing and good health.