What is it?
Membership is open to any woman who is a member of the National organization.
Chapter members have access to a growing list of services:
We'll be adding these features as the chapter grows, with your support and contributions.
- Writing/Reading eCircles: Writing eCircles are made up of 5-6 women who share their writing via email on a regular basis, reading and responding to each other's work. Reading eCircles are made up of women who read a book and share in an email discussion. Read more about our eCircles.
- weekly writing prompts and quotes: emailed to members every Monday (read more here)
- monthly "Story of the Month": written by a member of one of the e-circles
- profiles of fascinating life-writing women
- a monthly email newsletter
How do I join?
Fill out our on-line form. Then send us your chapter dues.
When we receive your payment, a User Name and Password will be set up and emailed to you, so that you can access the password-protected internet chapter web site.
Where is the Internet Chapter?
Click here to enter the Internet Chapter website. You'll be prompted for your User Name and Password, which are mailed to you upon receipt of your membership dues.
Contact us via email:
storycircle at storycircle.org