SCN offers 5 types and several levels of membership. For membership benefits, click on the links.
Your annual membership begins on the day we receive your payment and expires the following calendar year, at the end of the quarter in which you joined. For example, if you join in August (the third quarter [July-Sept] of the year), your membership expires at the end of September (end of the third quarter) of the following year.
- National SCN Membership with print publications★: U.S.: $65 (Canada & Mexico: $85, elsewhere: $90)
- National SCN Membership with online publications★: Worldwide: $55
- Friend: $90
- Donor: $125
- Supporter: $150
- Contributor: $200
- Sustainer: $250
- Patron: $325
- Benefactor: $400+
★Publications: 4 quarterly Journals, 1 annual Anthology [members receive 1 copy of each publication]
- Membership in an Internet writing or reading eCircle: $20
- Professional Membership:
- Level 1 ($99): Listing in online Professional Directory for 12 months; listing in 4 issues of the SCN Journal
- Level 2 ($129): Level 1 benefits, plus 1 ad on StoryCircleBookReviews website for 12 months
- Level 3 ($159): Level 2 benefits, plus 1 ad on StoryCircle website for 12 months
- Level 4 ($189): Level 3 benefits, plus 1 ad on StoryCircleOnlineClasses website for 12 months
Already a dues-paying member but want to upgrade to a professional membership? go here...
- Organizational Membership: $125
For more information about SCN, see our brochure page to download a brochure.
To join or renew your membership, fill out the form below and press the "Add to Cart" button. You will see payment details (including payment by check) when you check out. [If you would like to join/renew for multiple years, you may do so on the following form (just change the "quantity").]
To give a gift membership, click here for the Give a Gift Membership form.
Want to renew your membership but need a little financial help in doing so? Check out our Sugar Bowl assistance application.
- If you are requesting membership in an Internet writing or reading eCircle, a User Name and Password will be set up and emailed to you after we receive your payment, along with instructions on how to access the password-protected Circles web site.
- Be sure to add
to your spam filter so that you can receive our emails.
Questions? Contact us via email: